We are seeking a Clinical Assistant-Chiropractic & Physical Therapy to join our team! You will assist Chiropractors and Physical Therapists in helping people eliminate pain, manage arthritis and move better without drugs or surgery. We have a unique and effective system that integrates medicine, chiropractic and physcial therapy. Training will be provided and you will learn the art, science and philosophies to helping improve peoples' lives. Students who are looking to apply to PT/Chiropractic/Medical School are encouraged to apply!
- Implement movement programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate the effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Energetic, driven and enthusiastic
- Team-oriented with a can-do attitude!
This is a great position for someone looking to further their career in physical/interventional medicine and rehabilitation. We've helped dozens of people progress their careers to become Physical Therapists, PTAs, Chiropractors and Medical Doctors. Previous experience in the following is helpful but not required: athletics, team sports, personal training, fitness instructor, yoga instructor, massage therapy.
Pain Arthritis Relief Center is a unique healthcare organization that integrates chiropractic, physical therapy and medical services. We are client-focused and experts in pain relief without drugs or surgery.
We welcome team players who want to add to a growing company and also want to grow as individuals. We aim to help our clients and team be their best selves, in all areas of life-business and personal.
Posting ID: 570749200Posted: 2021-01-20