Professional Search Group is seeking an enthusiastic customer service oriented administrative assistant candidates who are looking to build a career with the leading, multibillion dollar hard money lender in the Thousand Oaks area. We are seeking hard-working, detail oriented, people who are good communicators and want to learn. These roles are Administrative - no sales
This position is responsible for ensuring that appraisal requests are placed with qualified appraisers in compliance with appraisal independence requirements. Ensures appraisals are received within department established agreements. This includes: obtaining report revisions; queue management for outstanding files; and returning complete appraisal services to clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assign and track appraisal products ordered by clients
- Ensure established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are reached and reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Input accurate product fees and ensure fee variances are reasonable
- Plan, coordinate and track the pipeline of appraisal orders utilizing reports and proprietary software.
- Provide and maintain a high level of customer service to clients and appraisers
- Effectively communicate order status with clients, underwriting, capital markets and management.
- Manage all appraiser communications on behalf of clients and update communication logs within delivery platforms.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and counseling appraisal vendors.
- Prepare reports, as required by management that reflect appraisal activities.
- Provide department associates with administrative and general office support as needed.
- Adherence to department policies and procedure
- Other duties and responsibilities to support departmental goals and objectives where required
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, and impeccable writing and grammar skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with the flexibility for changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of recent customer service experience
- Previous Mortgage and/or Appraisal experience is preferred but not required
- AMC/AC experience is preferred but not required
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!
Posting ID: 596724498Posted: 2021-01-19