Cardinal Plumbing Heating and Air is currently looking for HVAC Installers to service our communities throughout the Northern Virginia area!
A qualified HVAC Technician will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair, and servicing of residential and commercial HVAC Systems.
- New Model, Fully Stocked, Take Home Work Vehicle
- Issued a company gas card
- Issued a company Apple I-pad tablet
- Tool Purchase and Replacement Assistance
- 5 Day Work Week With Rotating Shifts (No Mandatory Evenings, Weekends or On-Call)
- Paid Training
- Major Holiday Pay
- Consistent and Reliable Pay Via Weekly Direct Deposit.
- Paid Time Off
- Full Company Uniforms With Laundry Service
- All Major Tools and Industry-Leading Power Tools Provided
- 50% Employer-Sponsored Family Health Coverage Options PLUS 100% Coverage For
- Dental. and Vision Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Provided 100%
- Rapid Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
The qualified candidate will have:
* A minimum of 3 years experience in residential HVAC service and/or installation
* A high school diploma or GED
* Valid and well standing driver's license and good communications skills.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
Posting ID: 599084833Posted: 2021-01-14