DataRevive USA LLC is a regulatory consulting company helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies with their regulatory filing of US IND, BLA, and NDA during drug development. We specialize in both small molecule and biologic product regulatory affairs with specific expertise in CMC (chemistry, manufacturing, controls), nonclinical, clinical pharmacology and clinical areas. For more information, go to www.data-revive.com.
We’re seeking a qualified business development professional to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead to extend our global reach to new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Highly skilled at sales, marketing and business operations, this candidate will work closely with our regulatory project management and accounting teams to achieve our company vision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Travel to conferences and relevant marketing events when conditions premit
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science
- Successful track record in persuasive sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience in biopharma industry > 2 years
- Proficiency with data analysis and forecasting, and familiarity with business development operation process
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
What we offer you:
You’ll be a member of a phenomenal group of business professionals that have an innovative and team approach to success, based out of Rockville, MD. We guarantee that you will have tremendous learning opportunities and will be actively encouraged to creatively contribute. Our benefits are comprehensive and include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, and generous flexible vacation and sick time allowances.
DataRevive USA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Validant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are a regulatory consulting company helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies with their regulatory filing of US IND/ BLA/NDA during drug development. We specialize in both small molecule and biologic product regulatory affairs. We have expertise in the CMC, nonclinical, clinical pharmacology, different clinical areas and regulatory management.