This is a full-time, W-2 position with an attractive base salary and benefits package.
Are you an experienced insurance sales rep who's looking to make a BIG impact with a growing company? Join our team! The Final Expense Advisor handles client leads and nurtures prospective customers throughout the sales process. This individual is key in helping clients make informed individual insurance purchasing decisions and assisting with enrollment activities. Successful candidates are L&H certified and possess experience selling and educating customers on life insurance and health insurance products.
Our effective training program paves the way for your success, teaching you our technology, product portfolio, and sales methodology. We provide a transitional bonus during the first two months of onboarding as well as a competitive base salary and compensation package. And yes, you can earn a 6-figure income in this role!
What You'll Do:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respond to customer inquiries to determine their individual needs and present recommended product solutions through a consultative sales process
- Be knowledgeable of the products and services provided by HealthCare.com by creating accurate quote and enrollment activities
- Perform necessary follow-up activities with customers to ensure an exceptional customer shopping and enrollment experience
- Works closely with Sales Support Specialists to consistently attain daily call and sales goals
- Record all required documentation from customer interactions to ensure compliance
- Participate in training opportunities to develop advanced product knowledge that enables improved customer interaction efficiencies and sales
- Build positive business relationships with customers to ensure continued interested in HealthCare.com's products and services
- Other duties as assigned
What You Have:
- Successful candidates have a Life and Health insurance license
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of related sales experience required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships while demonstrating confidence and compassion
- Strong problem-solving skills as it relates to helping customers
- Ability to multitask, including the ability to navigate and document a computer while speaking on the telephone
- Strong customer orientation with focus on doing what’s best for the customer
- Highly motivated individual with drive to meet goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop an understanding of our multiple products and benefit levels within each product
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and productivity applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills
- US remote work opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- 15 days of paid time off
- 11 company observed holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays
- Annual learning and development stipend
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k plan with company match
- Most importantly, an amazing company culture established by an incredible team!
Get to Know Us!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We celebrate diversity, and we’re committed to providing an inclusive work environment. This means our hiring and employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 604414426Posted: 2021-03-02