JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Administrative Team. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coordinate department and committee meetings as directed by the Executive Leadership Team, including scheduling/calendar management, tracking responses/attendance and providing other support as needed.
- Supervise various projects as directed by the Executive Leadership Team.
- Deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at levels of the organization.
- Act as a liaison with all departments and outside agencies including high-level staff, such as CEO's, Board Members, Legislators, Insurance Vendors, etc.
- Assist with maintaining Vera French's master files. Identifies areas of improvement and puts process improvements into place.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree required, and a minimum of three years of administrative support experience
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft applications and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under deadlines
- A valid driver's license with a driving record that will allow insurability
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical with a drug and alcohol screen
WHO YOU ARE:
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Persistent. Although it may take a while to achieve a goal, you do not give up.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Confidential. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and possess a high level of interpersonal skills, both verbal and written to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Collaborative. Excellent client/customer service orientation. Ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and work in a team environment.
Share Our Values:We are united by our shared values of community service, compassion, empowerment, respect, resourcefulness and professionalism.
Make an Impact:Our mission is to enhance the mental health of all in our community by providing quality, accessible and comprehensive care.
Learn and Grow:Vera French offers various in-house training opportunities CPR, Medication Management and other trainings through our learning management system. To encourage our staff to continue their education, Vera French also offers a Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Repayment program for all employees after one year of employment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Group Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance
- MetLife dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life Insurance, AD&D, LTD through MetLife
- Supplemental life insurance, short term disability available
- 401(k) with employer contribution & matching
- Employer contribution 3% of annual salary, vested day one
- Employer matching 25% of every dollar put in by the employee, up to 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement & Loan Repayment Program
- Every employee (full-time or part-time) is eligible after one year of service
- Supplemental Critical Illness and Accident Coverage through MetLife
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Nine paid sick days per year accrued on a payroll basis
- 2 weeks of vacation accrued on a payroll basis
Posting ID: 593320329Posted: 2021-01-22