The High Consequence Missions (HCM) Finance Team in Dulles, VA is seeking a highly motivated Principal Business Analyst to join the Cybersecurity, Training and Services (CTS) Mission Area of Raytheon Technologies Intelligence and Space business. We're committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members. We put your development and growth first. The effective candidate will be a subject matter expert supporting the Finance, Program, and Technical Managers of a $40M+ per year CPAF Contract in a high paced environment. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: • Creation and submittal of complex Customer financial deliverables. Requiring significant attention to detail, advanced Excel skills, and extensive data analysis.
• Working closely with Supply Chain to monitor Subcontractors and Vendors to track metrics to include subcontract Value, subcontract Funding, progress towards level of effort, material purchases, open commitments, and invoice payments.
• Development of time-phased budgets, forecasting and analysis of bookings, sales, profit, and cash
• Development of quarterly estimates at completion (EAC) utilizing the corporate EDIT+ tool
• Overseeing of contract funding and value associated with numerous funding entities
• Support program billings by working with accounting to prepare invoice submittals and Customer desired supporting documentation.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and data integrity checks to review and validate program cost performance Required Skills:
• 6+ years of related financial experience in a Government Contracting environment
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Excel proficiency
• Ability to interface effectively with Program Management team and other functional organizations
• Ability to multi-task and guide priorities in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent customer focus and attention to detail and work quality Desired Skills:
• Previous experience working with financial systems such as APEX and Prism
• Secret Clearance, or higher. Or willingness / ability to obtain one. Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 173310
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Last Modified: 2/25/2021 5:01:16 AM Cateogry: Full Time Business Unit: Raytheon Intelligence & Space Job Type: Job Industry: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
Posting ID: 603280812Posted: 2021-03-02