Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs.
The company vision is to build the intelligent connected supply chain, where organizations can exchange digital materials data throughout the supply chain and receive the intelligence they need to stay agile and efficient.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture.Job Description
Join Verusen's team as we are building the foundations for global supply chain organizations to change the way they optimize their inventory! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be working to find new target accounts and opportunities to fill the pipeline. The primary objective of this role is to strategically identify, prospect, and qualify leads based on the defined ideal customer profile.
· Manage and vet pipeline through strategic calls and emails
· Demonstrate Verusen's value prop through prospecting conversations
· Develop sales-ready leads and opportunities from lead-generation activities and outbound cold-calling into targeted accounts for sales team
· Build a portfolio of net new opportunities
· Meet set KPIs and monthly SQL quotas
· Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Coordinate meetings or calls with prospective clients and sales directors
You will succeed in this role if you are…
· Energetic, competitive, proactive, persistent, and results driven
· Confident, concise communication skills (oral and written)
· Efficient time management
· Enjoy fast paced, changing environmentsQualifications
· Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications
· Previous experience as a sales/business development representative
· Experience with prospecting tools such as; Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft
· Experience with high volume outbound sales prospecting