NetRef Test Engineer - R21-006
Verite Group offers 100% paid Benefits, 20% Employer Contribution to 401K, Stock Options, Flex-Time, Year End Bonuses, Paid Overtime and many more Amazing first-class benefits.
VGI is a 100% employee-owned custom software company supporting government missions and private sector enterprises for over a decade. VGI staff combine a strong technical prowess with a deep understanding of our customers and their operations. VGI can take your current network needs and challenges and create tools that protect your data throughout its lifecycle.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verite Group, Inc. is seeking a motivated, customer-oriented Test Engineer to join the development team of our EdTech product NetRef. Verite Group, Inc. is both a software product development company and a consultancy.
- Test Engineers work in a small team environment interacting closely with both the support and development team. Creative engineering balanced with a quality, schedule, and customer focus help to ensure successful deployment on NetRef to schools across the country.
- Successful candidates will be strong engineers who can prioritize well, communicate clearly - both orally and written, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Clearable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field
- Experience developing and executing test plans, scripts, and procedures
- Document, report, and track software defects using a bug tracking system, working directly with developers
- Ability to work with automated testing technologies
- Working knowledge of modern test frameworks and tools (e.g., Selenium)
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience conducting unit testing of software modifications
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Google Cloud)
WORK LOCATION: Dulles, VA
VGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 597786449Posted: 2021-01-17