With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Property Manager in Belvidere, Illinois. Resort Manager What you'll do:
The Resort Manager provides exceptional customer service to attract and serve our guests and ensure that we meet our financial goals. Our resort was created to be a convenient stopover or final destination for family fun. Whether you are traveling across the country or just want to see America's Heartland, Pine Country makes RV camping hassle-free with easy access sites and a prime location that are ideal for your excursion. Your job will include:
Your skills and experience include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents and guests to ensure an excellent experience.
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including buildings and amenities.
- Conduct marketing activities to attract new customers.
- Hire and manage resort employees.
- Prepare, manage and analyze the operational budget of the resort.
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Maintain the resort and ensure that it's clean and attractive.
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new guests.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the operational budget of the resort to improve its profitability.
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of property management experience, preferably in an RV or manufacturing home community setting.
- Strong operations skills and a thorough understanding of the complexities of this position.
- At least one year of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Posting ID: 596338012Posted: 2021-01-06