We have a full-time opening for a Maintenance Supervisor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: Competitive salary, DOE
Regional Property Manager (Sherman Oaks, CA)
The Maintenance Supervisor is directly responsible for the overall operations and performance of an assigned portfolio of properties to achieve the business objectives of the company. Administer and maintain all phases of multiple apartment operations which include monitoring and managing up to nine technicians and or porters.
- High school diploma required and related trade school or coursework preferred
- Minimum three years of residential or commercial management experience, including supervisory
- Attend and participate in training seminars as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good driving record and credit history required
- Identify and address issues associated with a supervisory position:
- Hire, train, coach and evaluate maintenance staff. Manage individual and team performance, provide developmental opportunities and promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Provide staff with direction, guidance and tools to perform well. Resolve personnel issues in a professional and timely manner. Implement all disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy and ensure consistency
- Take initiative to research completed issues
- Act as innovative and/or be a creative source to consider solutions to problems
- Provide clear and concise instructions for maintenance staff
- Promote and participate in company-sponsored training programs (such as fair housing, safety, non-discrimination and harassment prevention) and ensure all training requirements are met within required timeline for all property teams and direct reports
- Perform a variety of duties associated with variance reporting and budget monitoring
- Ensure the completion of various daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Review reports and make operating recommendations
- Review all renewals and prepare budget increase recommendations according to the operating budget and market conditions.
- Prepare and follow guidelines of the site operating budget and make recommendations for ways to maximize income and minimize expenses.
- Perform a variety of duties associated with leasing/marking and site functions:
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the community
- Manage maintenance staff - Perform timely "Make Ready" repairs (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, etc.)
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service within company standards
- Report all unit deficiencies and or risk management safety issue
- Be on-call for designated months (usually 2 or 3 months out of the year)
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary
- Maintain tools, equipment and work-space and ensure they are in proper working order, request replacements as necessary
Annual Performance Bonus, Health, Dental and Optical Insurance, Internal Training, Paid Vacations, Personal Days
Posting ID: 33602762Posted: 2020-07-14