Join us at Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS)! Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of the future. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHlc8GCzoU&feature=youtu.be
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is hiring a Cyber Engineering Team Lead to join our team. This is a matrix position and requires strong technical and leadership skills to work with geographically dispersed teams and guide work products through the systems engineering lifecycle, including accreditation, sustainment, and services. The position will be geographically located in Dulles, VA and will require occasional travel. The Team Lead will manage direct reports and be expected to be the "voice" of Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) Cyber Systems Engineering while away from direct leadership and act as their proxy. This engineer will support the ongoing business process activities such as metrics collection and analysis, program tailoring, and process documentation updates and deployment. Cost Account Management (CAM) experience is required for managing the cyber budget and schedule.
- Experience developing cyber security solutions, Security Authorization requirements, and security policy and emerging cyber security technologies for Department of Defense (DoD) or similar federal agency.
- Current IAM II or greater cybersecurity certification per DoD 8570.01-Manual
- Demonstrated experience leading teams performing hardware/ software/system development, testing, and deployment
- Project Management skills including Earned Value Management and Cost Account Management experience, cost, schedule, supplier management, risk and opportunity assessment
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and successfully delivering programs to obtain Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Strong understanding of security design, system architecture, Windows and Linux Operating Systems, TCP/IP, and networking protocols
- Active Secret clearance
- Program Execution
- Experience with systems engineering at all development levels of a complex system
- Capable of developing technical solutions following the assessment of complex customer needs
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing time and resources in a dynamic environment
- Experience in conducting technical reviews with customers (both internal and external)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Experience and knowledge in develop systems and configuring security postures
- Experience in two or more of the following technical areas: Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Database Management, Software Development, Integration, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Static and Dynamic Code Analysis, DevOps/DevSecOps
Education and Experience Requirements:
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) discipline
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience with a BS Degree or minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience with a MS Degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Posting ID: 601714757Posted: 2021-01-28