*Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. *As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Come join our world class team as an Engineering Maintenance Technician.
* Maintain all facilities and operation systems in a safe and efficient working order (i.e. auto doors, exit doorways, required snow/garbage removal)
* Perform daily rounds - check boilers, pools, common areas, sprinkler systems, fire pump room, fire panels, etc.
* Assist with preventative maintenance in common areas and guest rooms
* Attend to any work orders and both guest and departmental/employee requests
* Complete assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
* Provide for safe disposal of all waste material
* Work with property Tech II, Tech III and outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed
* Maintain records of all work activities and support materials
* Provide written reports to other departments as needed
* Follow Brand Standards
* High school diploma or trade school degree -required
* At least one years' experience in maintenance - preferred
* Valid driver's license
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to communicate detailed information to guests and employees. English proficiency
The budgeted range starts at 13.25-16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
* Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
* Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
* Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you're hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you'll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you're interested in moving mountains in your career,* come work with us at Breckenridge* where you'll instantly feel at home. [www.vailresortscareers.com](http://www.vailresortscareers.com)
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 261347
Posting ID: 593142696Posted: 2021-01-11