We’re still hiring – In an effort to keep you and our staff safe, we are conducting virtual Zoom interviews in lieu of in-person!
At Samaritan Daytop Village, we serve over 33,000 New Yorkers annually within your neighborhoods and communities so our success depends on those we employ. Samaritan Daytop Village has grown into one of New York’s largest as well as a nationally recognized comprehensive Health and Human Services Agency, with over 60 programs across New York City and greater New York Area. Samaritan Daytop Village offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health and human services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization. Join us so you can connect and learn about why you’d make a great addition to the Samaritan family! Samaritan Daytop Village: Where Good Lives™
We are currently seeking dynamic Administrative Coordinators to join our pool of Admin staff to support our Executive level staff members at the Administrative Headquarters in Queens, NY.
In this role you will:
Function as a member of an administrative support team, performs a variety of administrative and staff support duties across multiple business units requiring a range of skills a knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
What qualifications do you need?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years supporting an Executive level employee.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and comfort level utilizing software and technology in general.
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential information.
- Demonstrated problem solving, time management and priority setting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and drive multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
What we can do for you:
- Growth potential
- Team work
- Work that makes a difference and impact your community
- Experienced leadership and supervision towards license/certifications
We also offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off- minimum 15 vacation, 12 sick, 2 personal days plus 10 paid holidays for eligible employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 401k Pension and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Voluntary Programs: Enhanced STD / Critical Illness / Accidental Injury / Universal Life / Hospital Indemnity
- Flexible Spending and Commuter Benefits Accounts
- Employer paid short-term & long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Posting ID: 595827585Posted: 2021-01-16