We are currently looking to hire up to 4 new Auction Assistants in your region. Due to the nature of our business, these positions are part-time / casual as we have to book an auction before we can schedule our team.
How does scheduling work?
- You set your availability in advance and we book your shifts accordingly
- You can choose which days of the week you work but we do not offer spilt shifts
- The more scheduling availability you have, the greater the chance of being booked for an auction
How long are the shifts?
- Cataloging/photography shifts get started around 9am and finish around 6pm
- Pickup Supervision shifts generally take place on the weekend and last around 5 hours
What kind of work will you do?
Cataloging and Photography
- Organize auction items into lots and identify them with stickers
- Photograph auction items to create an accurate representation of merchandise
- Write brief yet accurate descriptions of auction items
- Provide superior customer service to customers at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
NOTE: Photographs are taken using our App (on a smartphone or tablet), not a digital camera. No staging, lighting or editing is used to enhance the photos
Pick-Up Supervisor (No Heavy Lifting Required)
- Greet customers as they arrive to pick up their items
- Organize the flow of customers in a safe and orderly manor
- Ensure auction winners receive the items they won
- Safeguard the seller's home or business and their belongings at all times
- Handle any refund issues that may arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
A Qualified Candidate Must Be:
- A customer service specialist who is passionate about helping others
- Willing to travel
- Flexible with scheduling
- A team player who can work independently
All applicants MUST have the following to be considered for the position:
- Reliable Transportation to get to the auction site (a vehicle is not needed once at the auction site)
- A flexible work schedule
- A solid understanding of our business model (visit MaxSold.com for more info)
- A newer Apple or Android product (iPhone / IPad or Tablet / Smartphone)
How To Apply
Respond directly to this ad
For sellers MaxSold handles all aspects of your downsizing sale, estate sale, relocation sale or business liquidation.
We believe contents shouldn't cause you stress when downsizing, settling an estate,or clearing excess business inventory. MaxSold believes that sellers deserve the transparency, ease of use, and profitability, and sellers should not have to be a technology expert, marketing expert or logistics expert in order to sell their goods. Sellers should not have to face dead-ends or safety problems when trying to deal with their things, or get item unfair item values due to lack of product or pricing knowledge. When you have complete or partial household or business contents, MaxSold offers you the easiest, most efficient and proven way to sell goods through our online auction service.
For buyers, MaxSold is a great way to find unique items near you at great value!
MaxSold is a local antique auction on your computer or smart phone with a chance to buy all things early, vintage and unique, including art, sterling, tools, vehicles, outdoor and even modern items! Items from each online auction comes from a single household collected and cherished by the family over several decades, which now needs to be cleared due to a downsize, estate or relocation. We hope you treasure (or give the goods a new life by re-purposing and up-cycling) just as much as their past owners did.
Posting ID: 598574225Posted: 2021-01-19