Vintun LLC is a small disadvantaged business established under the Native Hawaiian Owned 8(a) program. As a professional services firm that provides consulting and advisory services to clients, Vintun works to improve operational efficiency and to accomplish organizational objectives as well as serves as a leading provider for information services and business management services to the Federal Government. We seek to create impactful solutions that yield lasting results. Vintun is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with client support offices in northern Virginia, California, and Hawaii. Vintun offers a highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers.
Vintun is seeking a forward-thinking Senior Business Analyst to join our team in support of our Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Supply Chain Architecture/Initiatives contract in the Mechanicsburg, PA area. The successful candidate will play a critical role in documenting and recommending improvements to existing supply chain business processes for NAVSUP that ultimately enhance Navy Logistics. The ideal candidate will have experience with requirements gathering, business analysis, and supply chain management. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to challenging and changing situations quickly while being able to facilitate the completion of multiple tasks and assignments.
What will you do?
• Provide business process analysis, reengineering, and optimization services for the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Business Systems Center (BSC) in support of the Navy’s Digital Transformation effort.
• Serve as a business process analyst between contractor teams, stakeholders, and functional process owners to achieve business reform objectives.
• Analyzing existing information systems to document requirements and functionality of NAVSUP business processes.
• Interview supply chain process owners and subject matter experts to document current “As-Is” business process maps, requirements, pain points, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Conduct research and interviews to assess and identify organizational and process misalignments and areas for efficiency improvement.
• In a collaborative environment, aid in designing more efficient future “To-Be” supply chain business process.
• Collaborate with colleagues to produce valid and accurately written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings, narratives, and justifications).
• Facilitate virtual or in-person Kaizen events for each reengineering process using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
• Prepare technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 7 - 10 years of IT experience, BA/BS engineering or related IT, prefer experience with process analysis
· Experience with business analysis, documenting requirements, and creating process flow diagrams
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead and facilitate business process design and development workshops
· Business Process Improvement/Reengineering experience
· Must be a US citizen
· Experience using BPMN 2.0 notation and Microsoft Visio
· Strong analytical and writing skills
· Works well in teams
· Strong organizational skills
· Experience using Microsoft Teams
· Knowledge of Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma methodologies
· Federal consulting experiences at “Big 4” or similar practice
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25lbs.
Vintun LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.