Schedule: 2pm-10:30pm - Start pay $14
Reports to Maintenance Manager
Custodian Job Responsibilities
- Keeps building and property in clean and orderly condition.
- Performs routine maintenance activities.
- Performs heavy cleaning duties.
- Follows recommended COVID-19 enhanced sanitation practices.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, or vacuums floors.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Scrubs, sanitizes, and supplies restroom facilities.
- Scrubs, sanitizes, and supplies kitchen and breakroom facilities.
- Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment.
- Cleans windows, mirrors, and partitions with soap and other cleansers.
- Seasonal shoveling snow and salting walkways
- Handles cleaning solutions and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Cleans and polishes fixtures and furniture.
- Changes air filters and cleaning vents
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs (replacing broken switches, fixing door handles, minor leaks etc.)
- Manages inventory and ordering of cleaning supplies.
- Notifies managers regarding the need for repairs or additions to building operating systems.
Custodian Qualifications / Skills:
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Familiarity with basic handyman practices
- Ability to stand, walk, and bend for many hours
- Ability to perform repetitive motion for long periods of time
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders and work at particular heights
- Experience with using cleaning equipment, including vacuum cleaners, floor buffers, and cleaning solutions
- Experience with COVID-19 enhanced sanitation practices
- Background in handling, mixing, and using cleaning chemicals
- Knowledge of occupational hazards safety rules
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- High school diploma is preferred but not required
- Basic Math Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Vinylmax is hiring immediately!
Hourly rate: Starting at 13$
New hire bonus of $1,000
Current employees get $1,000 referral bonus!
· Family owned and operated.
· Friendly atmosphere.
· Weekly competitive pay and great benefits
· (paid time off, paid holidays, 401k match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Short Term Disability, merit increases, end of year bonus)
Walk-ins Welcomed, 8am to 3pm: 2921 McBride Ct, Hamilton, OH 45011
Se habla Español
Apply online www.vinylmax.com/careers Or contact our Recruiter at 513-295-0781.
Why Join Vinylmax?
Life at Vinylmax centers around our culture – where family, integrity, and communication are a few of our key values.With multiple product lines, there are opportunities for growth within our team on the production floor. From shipping, to glass, to running the fusion welding stations, opportunities for advancement and growth are abundant.
Vinylmax is a window manufacturing company headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio just 25 miles north of Cincinnati with satellite manufacturing operations in Clifton Park, New York. Vinylmax is an equal opportunity employer. We are firmly committed to excellence in all areas of our work life. Using modern technology and state-of the art manufacturing, Vinylmax ensures high quality windows. We are a drug-free workplace and have a smoke free building environment.
Posting ID: 597392659Posted: 2021-01-16