Merry Maids on the Peninsula is looking for the right individual to join our team. Our business is about people and giving them the gift of time. We are looking for an individual that believes in our company and passionate about customer service. We have a "YES" attitude in our office and always strive to be better. The right individual would be self motivated, energetic, excellent phone skills, be able to multitask and be able to problem solve. We believe that every role of a business contributes to its success and we want someone that wants to grow with our company.
- Handle potential customer inquiries and sales over the phone to persuade callers to allow an in home estimate or to schedule ongoing home cleaning.
- Assist manager or owner in daily tasks
- Handles and assist potential employees with initial application process and on boarding process
- Handle schedule of customers and cleanings.
- Handles customer concerns in a professional manner with an emphasis on follow up and problem resolution.
- Daily close outs on computer from prior work day
- Inventory Orders
- Handle customer scheduling, conflicts and reschedules.
- Efficient in excel to update daily employee time sheets, anniversary certificates and reporting
- Check in teams and track during the day to ensure they do not need assistance
- Learn the Merry Maids cleaning process of cleaning 101
- Learn and be able to operate our computer system of Merry Maids 360 efficiently and use our field app for team routes
- Maintains a clean and fresh appearance of the office at all times.
- At all times will contribute to a positive work environment and to the overall team effort of the company's goals.
- Update customer files and schedules thru computer and customer boards.
- Assist in daily laundry and makes sure all teams have equipment and cleaning cloths for the next day.
- Drop off equipment to teams in the field when needed.
*Please send your resume to be reviewed. This is for a full time salary position
Posting ID: 581910396Posted: 2020-11-03