Virginia Green is the largest locally owned lawn care company in Central Virginia with over 200 associates. Since our founding in 2004, we have provided the very best lawn care services, which include lawn fertilization, weed control applications, tree and shrub care, aeration and seeding and more. Virginia Green has grown our business year over year by keeping our customers satisfied through agronomic expertise and experience as well as superior customer service. Today, Virginia Green is proud to successfully service residential and commercial lawns not only in Richmond but in Williamsburg, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, and Northern Virginia too. Virginia Green offers competitive pay and benefits as well as opportunity for growth.
The Sales Representative is responsible for prospects and generating revenue by adding new residential sales programs and following up on leads both in person and via phone. We are looking for an individual who is motivated to win, eager to build relationships, and has demonstrated the ability to work independently. This position reports to the Branch Sales Manager.
- Achieve a weekly sales goal primarily utilizing the following sources.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers to sell Virginia Green services.
- Perform and sell estimates derived from leads generated by Virginia Green via direct mail/ digital marketing/ and other sources.
- Make outbound phone calls to various lead sources in addition to current customers
- Up sell new and existing customers value added services.
- Maintain pre-determined close percent's and retention rates
- Sell quality accounts with proper expectations for a long-term relationship
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Adhere to Virginia Greens Sales Process
Required Qualifications / Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability or aptitude for originating, negotiating, and securing new business
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using mobile applications/mobile technology
- Available to work Saturdays during peak times.
- Plan effectively while being flexible to change
- Ability to use your own transportation for work
- Ability to stoop and navigate different landscapes (hilly, rocky, muddy, etc.)
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
Education and Experience
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous inside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
*Virginia Green is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 600058091Posted: 2021-01-21