Manage customer relationships and assist with production workflow to maximize sales, income, and customer contact goals while delivering the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction. Works closely with management to increase profitability through improved efficiencies and productivity levels. Adheres to internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in all aspects of sales and administration in an effort to maximize all sales, income, and customer contact goals. Use informational tools and assist the Production Manager and Store Manager to ensure optimal productivity and workflow efficiency.
- Answer telephone to provide customers with product information, schedule appointments, and assist customers with their tire and service needs.
- Manage customer relationships and serve as a liaison between technicians and customers.
- Speak with customers to accept vehicles for work.
- Generate estimates for tires and auto repair services and recommend needed repairs. Fully and knowledgeably explain the benefits and features of all options available to the customer when suggesting the purchase of parts, services, and warranties.
- Conduct post-repair follow-up and resolve any customer complaints.
- Educate all customers through the practices of Sullivan Shamrock Service of the value of doing business with Sullivan Tire.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Maintain proper paperwork for all daily operations including:
- Properly complete sales and inventory transactions on the computer system.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through the computer system. Properly receive inventory and re-bill tires and parts received on a daily basis.
- Be proficient in all aspects of customer billing and credit authorization procedures being particularly careful to protect Company assets and the privacy of every customer.
- Properly record purchases and purchase orders.
- Follow all POS "start-day/end-day" procedures as well as recordkeeping and bank deposit systems.
- Locate necessary auto parts and tires in our stockroom or via telephone.
- Create and maintain attractive showroom displays that enhance the sales efforts and serves as a "show and tell" aids. Keep the showroom area neat, clean, and comfortable for customers.
- Assume other responsibilities as needed.
Minimum of high school diploma with 3-5 years of industry/retail experience.
- Strong customer service skills in a retail environment
- Conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of automotive tire and auto service industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of VAST, Microsoft Office, and our internal software applications
- Team player
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 581860866Posted: 2020-10-26