We are The Virtual Wild. We are artists, designers, gamers, programmers, and storytellers who live at the intersection of new technology and amazing content. Clients are clamoring for innovation, theres new technology every day and our team is rapidly growing; it truly is a Virtual World right now. Please visit http://www.thevirtualwild.com to learn more about what we do.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team and work alongside a group of dedicated and multi-disciplined technologists and designers to bring high-quality solutions to the market. Our growing team is looking to add this new role to the team.
* Experience at a previous Digital/Software creation agency is required
* We are accepting applications for all experience levels for this role but are prioritizing senior level candidates
- Lead the growth of the companys revenue and new business interests. This is a main focus of this role. Responsible for qualifying all incoming business leads, emails, etc. and maintaining a sales database. A successful candidate in this role will continually reach personal sales targets
- Client wrangling. This is another critical focus of this role. The ideal candidate will be able to manage client expectations and needs with The Virtual Wilds capabilities to deliver results that make all sides happy. Not a yesser
- Client point of contact. Confidence to engage with C-level executives and our team daily to communicate project status, important information and present concepts
- Creative strategy. Ability to problem solve clients needs with practical, innovative and successful concepts. The ideal candidate will be a proactive brainstorming team member and a willing participant in pitch deck creation and presentations.
- Friendly face of the company, occasionally attending network or industry events, engaging the local dallas community, attending grand opening events, etc. Some travel may be required but will be compensated
- Desire to be part of a growing small business and eagerness to develop the company culture and best practices
- Experience at a previous Digital/Software creation agency is required
- Extroverted, pleasant and positive personality
- Financial accounting and spreadsheet skills
- Proficiency in Googles suite of tools, gmail, gdocs, sheets, etc.
- Experience estimating and creating project budgets, proposals, creative briefs and other
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate, and support other team members.
- Experience optimizing and deploying onto mobile, tablet, and HMD devices.
- Passionate, results-oriented, self starter.
- Excellent writing proficiency, able to draft concise, error free emails and internal communications
At The Virtual Wild, we offer competitive salaries, empathetic leadership, real and intangible benefits and a dress for your day work environment. Our studio emphasizes creativity and innovation therefore we are an equal opportunity employer. We also highly value the importance that culture plays in the success of an organization and ensure each hire positively adds to the culture. We work hard, but also play hard through various team-building activities and company field trips.
Please visit http://www.thevirtualwild.com to learn more about what we do.
Posting ID: 596538318Posted: 2021-01-23