Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of threat mitigation and intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Security/Threat Mitigation, Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
Systems Integrator/Project Manager Herndon, Virginia
- Track Project Progress in Customer’s PMTool
- Perform PMF programmatics for the project (schedule, control gates, prepare slides, distribute minutes, review/verify deliverables, etc)
- Track project schedule in both MS Project and PMTool
- Perform technical writing on project documentation
- Version control draft and baseline documentation
- Track Team/Project Action Items
- Project Purchasing Documentation and Research
- Develop project schedules, timelines (adherence to PMP)
- Develop and present briefings
- Produce Project status reports
- Leverage experience across the Center, Group, and external offices.
- Create/update project documentation to include PMP deliverables
- Coordinate with Customer’s security elements for Project Certification and Accreditation
- 6 years experience
- Strong understanding of customer field environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
- Experience in Customer’s Project Management Framework.
- Incorporates/Implements changes to schedule
- Working knowledge of Customer’s official message system
- Working knowledge of Customer’s organization, internal policies and processes
- Project Organization/tracking
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Journeyman with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Access
- Willing to “go the extra mile” in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
- Ability to work as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593610029Posted: 2021-01-16