CCI Engineering Services is seeking a Project Supervisor with the ability to fluently understand, speak, read, and write in Hindi and English languages, to ensure SLA compliance on all projects in progress and that proper levels of quality control are being performed on their projects in conjunction with the Project Manager. The right candidate will be experienced in the CCI Systems drafting and design processes, and may be experienced in supervising a team; to include management of direct reports, communication of project requirements, execution and completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise employees; monitor projects, work load, and help improve the quality of work in order to reduce the time and cost of project completion.
- Track project volume, production, profitability, and backlog daily.
- Communicate regularly with customers and key Engineering personnel to ensure customer satisfaction, and that stated goals and objectives for projects are met.
- Provide all necessary job information to QC department, and make sure subcontractor work is quality controlled by CCI.
- Responsible for implementing corrective actions, as appropriate, on any project in order to meet cost targets, completion schedules, and cash flow projections.
- Organizational actions included but not limited to reviewing and submitting timesheets, and conducting annual reviews, and any other duties assigned by Project Manager.
- Create and promote the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as related to employees, the public and customers.
Skills we are looking for:
- Fluently speaks, reads, and writes in English and Hindi required.
- 2- or 4-year degree in Engineering, Business Management, or related field, and/or equal relevant work experience in an Engineering or CAD Design role preferred.
- Experience in successful supervision of a team preferred.
- Working knowledge of RF and/or Fiber design in Bentley v8i, SpatialNET, and/or AutoCAD Design Software strongly preferred.
- Experience with Quickbase or other database software preferred.
- Strong analytical and observational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with direct reports and customers, in person, via telephone, or email.
- Must be willing and able to learn new product lines and technologies to serve the departmental needs and goals.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, among others, strongly preferred.
- Promote and ensure the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as related to employees, the public, and customers. This includes ensuring that service and quality provided to customers is satisfactory through all levels of the administrative staff.
- Collaborate and team with coworkers, partners, and customers in all areas of responsibilities to develop and implement the best solutions.
Shift: Full-time position at 40 hours per week minimum; Sunday - Thursday, 6:30 P.M. – 3:00 A.M CST. Must have flexibility, and willingness to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable Internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
- POST-COVID-19, your physical in-office presence may be required.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 599162886Posted: 2021-01-26