Do you love the craft and trade of Painting? Are you a good leader? Do you have a passion for teaching new skills? THEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR US! FIRST NICK COMPANIES IS A RAPIDLY EXPANDING CONTRACTOR LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CREW LEADER. YOU WILL BE A PART OF OUR GROWTH.
You will be in charge of supervising and participating in all activities related to the accomplishments of specific jobs. As delegated by the General field Supervisor. The responsibilities of the Crew Leader rely primarily on the success of the job he is running; Success can be defined as the job being completed on schedule and the customer is happy with the work performed.
- Must have a clear understanding of job-site safety
- Must possess knowledge of products
- Must have the ability to document daily activities
- Must be able to efficiently manage the crew and tasks associated with completing a job
- Proficient in the use of technology (Plangrid, outlook, Gmail, Procore)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus, but not required
Duties and Responsibilities
Attributes a successful candidate must possess
We have great benefits for our employees which include
Hourly rate will be commensurate with candidates experience
First Nick Companies is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.