Vistrada is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst to work on a client engagement. The Senior Data Analyst will need to have a solid understanding of how to work with a enterprise content management systems for ingestion, indexing, storage, retrieval and archival. The duration of this assignment will be 6-12 months.
- 4+ years of Data Analyst work experience
- 2+ years of Optical Character Recognition technology experience
- 2+ years of Machine Learning experience
- 2+ years of Artificial Intelligence processing experience
- 2+ years of Document / Data Centric Processing experience
- Located within the United States with legal authorization to work in the United State
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of learning and adapting quickly
- Excellent written, verbal, and consultative skills
- Strong understanding of technology
Nice to Have:
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Financial Services experience
- Enterprise Content Management Product Experience - i.e., Documentum, FileNet, OpenText, etc.
- Enterprise Content Capture Product Experience - i.e., Captiva, etc.
Location: 100% remote
Vistrada is a business, technology and operations services organization dedicated to helping clients plan, design, implement and manage initiatives to generate revenue, manage costs, build and sustain operations, and analyze and optimize their business.
Vistrada distinguishes itself by providing seasoned expertise with a flexible team structure allowing agility and responsiveness to our client’s evolving needs. This ensures we bring the right team at the right time while optimizing the client’s investment.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 601600137Posted: 2021-01-27