The Vita Coco Brand Manager will be based out of our NYC HQ reporting directly to our Sr. Brand Director – Vita Coco.
- Manage development and lead execution of brand strategies and annual brand marketing plans for the US, including business objectives, consumer and channel strategies, and translation of strategies to initiatives and tactics across the marketing mix
- Own all non-innovation growth strategies, including consumer acquisition and retention
- Work with business insights to develop market research plans through internal, external, primary, and secondary resources. Translate insights into actionable consumer-driven marketing plans
- Partner closely with Sr. Brand Director to develop integrated 360 marketing campaigns, and drive campaign planning, production, and deployment across channels and tactics
- Develop optimal paid, earned, and owned media and engagement strategies and campaign structures to reach consumers when and where they are most receptive, and move them down the funnel
- Oversee all owned social channels, and lead direct report to relentlessly optimize how we plan/produce/execute content strategies, while always leveraging a performance mindset
- Partner with e-commerce and omni-channel team to drive content and media strategies, oversee implementation, and recommend optimizations that generate maximum commercial results
- Drive strategy for and oversee execution of all brand projects including but not limited to 360 campaigns, content plans, influencer campaigns, brand partnerships, experiential activations, and consumer sampling
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-7 years of brand management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- General understanding of performance marketing and how to optimize creative and media spends to drive results
- A proven track record of taking a consumer-first approach to marketing campaigns and content strategies. You’re able to translate compelling consumer insight into relevant creative work, and are constantly thinking of new, disruptive ideas
- Skilled communicator and storyteller
- Exceptional project manager and cross-functional collaborator, can juggle multiple priorities and build effective interpersonal relationships to get the best work done
- Actively communicate expectations and provide regular feedback against those expectations through a robust performance management process, working with each team member to evaluate performance, provide feedback and training
Vita Coco, the leading coconut water brand, launched in 2004 when two friends, Michael Kirban and Ira Liran learned about the tropical elixir after a chance encounter at a New York City bar. Not only did their discovery bring coconut water into the mainstream beverage aisle, it rebranded coconut water as a premium lifestyle drink and helped propel the trend of natural-functional beverages. Fast forward 15 years, and Vita Coco is available in 30 countries and has expanded coconut water into new occasions with innovations like Vita Coco Sparkling, Pressed, Coconut Milk, and Coconut Oil.
In 2018, All Market Inc., the parent company created by Michael and Ira, expanded into a true portfolio company, making it one of the largest independent and privately-owned beverage companies in the world. With the acquisition of RUNA, a clean energy drink, and the creation of Ever & Ever, an environmentally-minded, sustainably-packaged water category, the company is changing the ready-to-drink beverage landscape by offering its consumers better-for-you, yet convenient, options. Despite massive growth and success, AMI maintains the same entrepreneurial spirit on which it was founded, with a can-do culture that’s just beginning to tap the potential of the better-for-you beverage space.
Vita Coco is headquartered in New York City with international offices in Singapore and London.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 599497878Posted: 2021-01-16