Journeyman Data Analyst This position will require a minimum TS SCI DoD issued security clearance with the ability to obtain CI poly clearance status. This will allow you the opportunity to work on a critical mission requirement that will ultimately enable a more comprehensive, scalable, flexible data environment, and rigorous Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) ready analytic data environment for a key player in the IC. The Data Analyst is responsible for the following:
• Responsible for identifying data gaps or issues with data formats.
• Provides analysis of daily business processes, working with business process reengineers and human factors engineers to ensure realistic solutions are recommended to improve daily operations while ensuring confidence of the real-world users.
• Applies past FMI database experience and knowledge to interpret existing workflows and policies.
• Runs use cases/use stories of existing information flows and workflows.
• Collaborates with stakeholders and external FMI database managers/users to gather known issues and recommended improvements for a new environment and maximize the information available from external FMI databases.
• Filters and cleans data by reviewing reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Implements controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality and integrity.
• Identifies and leverages opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes, and standards.
• Performs database queries, constructs data sets, and prepares analysis reports.
• Provides data definitions, establishes data quality expectations, ensuring compliance with those expectations, and analyzes and applies data. Desired Qualifications:
• Hands-on experience in DIA and external FMI data repositories such as Cornerstone, FISHnet, FounDRI, GALE, MIDB, etc. Qualifications: Education and/or Experience : * BA/BS and 5-13 years of experience (additional 4 years experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree) * TS/SCI Geographic Location : Chantilly, Virginia Travel : Minimal TENICA and Associates LLC is a provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security. TENICA provides knowledgeable and experienced subject matter experts to perform a variety of professional services, logistics and supply chain management, crisis prevention and response, and information technology solutions to solve dynamic security challenges. Founded in 2008 and based in Alexandria, Virginia, TENICA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Small Business (SDVOB and WOSB) and is a participant in the Small Business Administration's 8(a) business development program. www.TENICA-GS.com. TENICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 602966920Posted: 2021-02-17