The Buffalo Group, a Jacobs Company, addresses the convergence of cyber, secure cloud and data analytics in the Intelligence Community coupled with our federal defense and civilian sectors to provide enterprise-level, automated and dynamic cyber defense and insider threat solutions. Counter-Terrorism Analyst, Senior Overview: TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages
and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Overview: Research and produce all-source terrorism national military intelligence studies and products. Conduct research and analysis of all-source data, populate databases and disseminate a broad array of intelligence products. Produce intelligence products on terrorist tactics and operational capabilities to include internal security, organizational facilities, and personalities involved in terrorism tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) to include threats, intentions, capabilities, modus operandi, and environment to support national-level counterterrorism planning and operational missions. Responsibilities: * Produces concise tactical and strategic counter terrorism assessments for key decision makers using unevaluated intelligence.
* Utilizes a variety of analytical principles, concepts and methodologies to produce all-source intelligence products and target development packages
* Produces all-source intelligence products on transnational terrorism
* Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
* Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information.
* Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
Skill Set: * Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security interests.
* Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
* Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
* Analytical experience in the following areas: Strategic Analysis, Network Development Emerging Threats, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN), Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX), and Watchlisting.
* Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
Required: * Bachelor's degree or a Master's Degree and 8 years of experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
* Advanced experience with intelligence tools and databases like CHROME, M3, TIDE, PALANTIR.
* US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI with the ability to obtain a CI poly.
* Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills. The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Posting ID: 602940148Posted: 2021-03-01