Why You'll Love Working With Us:
Complete Building Services (CBS) is a company that is passionate about the operation and maintenance of buildings/facilities in the commercial and government sectors. CBS is the largest division of The Donohoe Companies, Inc. - Washington DC's oldest real estate company. At CBS, we celebrate and empower our talented employees - and it shows as we have been ranked by the Washington Business Journal as the Best Place to Work 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, and 401k plan with a match. And...we offer some not so standard, extra great-benefits, including tuition reimbursement for education/certifications, employee discounts programs (including hotels and our vendor's products), gym membership, and an Employee Assistance Program that offer a wide array of consultative/actionable services. We value diversity and believe in forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you.
About the Role:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly inpsections of systems and associated equipment.
- Perform preventative and general maintenance on a scheduled basis.
- Maintain equipment to industry standards.
- Diagnose and repair HVAC, plumbing and electrical problems as required and/or as assigned by supervisor.
- Provide assistance and support to sub-contractors designated to perform installation and/or repair of equipment and/or hardware as required.
- Interface with building manager and other customer representatives in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Complete daily, weekly and/or monthly reports of system status as directed by supervisor.
- Run wiring, cabling, and ductwork, and mount equipment according to specifications as directed.
- Place or remove systems and equipment as directed.
- Purchase materials and supplies, and maintain inventory as required for timely work completion.
- Prepare and distriubte daily, weekly and monthly reports of system status and work completed.
- Operate and maintain HVAC, electrical and security systems and associated hardware and equipment as directed.
- Prepare predictive maintenance on assigned equipment in order to prevent breakdowns and/or outages.
- Accurately document work performed on tickets and/or work orders.
You Should Have:
- Must Possess a Maryland 2nd Engineering License
- 2-4 years experience working within a building
- 5-8 years of experience operating, maintaining and installing mechanical equipment
Posting ID: 600722193Posted: 2021-01-19