Who We Are:
We are an Adult Day Program with facilities in the Orange, Los Angeles County and Inland Empire. We have been serving the community with developmental disabilities since 1998 and take great pride in the care and services we provide. We are currently looking to fill a Receptionist position in Pomona, CA.
We provide services to adults with developmental disabilities who wish to enhance their lives through vocational skills development and meaningful interactions with peers and members of the community. We expect those that join us to help us continue to make a difference in people’s lives.
What You’ll Love:
- Convenient hours from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Hourly wages $14.50
- Stable job and site-based work
- Mileage reimbursement
- 7 vacation days, 3 sick days, 8 paid holidays
- A comprehensive selection of health benefits, with company contribution
- Different tiers of dental and vision benefits to meet your needs, with company contribution
- Support of your professional goals by providing full training
- Student Book Reimbursement Program
What You’ll Do:
Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Collect and maintain PC inventory.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide office orientation for new employees.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Work directly with clients when a staff calls out, if needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm. This is normally acquired through one to three years of clerical experience.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 596768756Posted: 2021-01-27