Family-owned for 30 years, we’ve been helping three generations of Volkswagen owners find the perfect VW to suit their driving needs. With an open-door policy and a welcoming attitude, we invite all customers to get to know us. When we say it’s a family owned business, we’re not kidding…Mike Murphy, President and Owner is on the showroom floor every day. Get to know the family, or better yet – become part of the family!
At Volkswagen of Oakland, we’re committed to customer service. With 30 years of Volkswagen knowledge and expertise, our qualified management team is ready to answer your questions and address your needs. Our highly-trained service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available while our factory-trained technicians deliver the most efficient and quality-vehicle care. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- ASE certifications are ideal.
- Strong automotive background and teamwork skills.
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check.
- Must have clean & valid driver's license.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Maintain a clean and neat shop area.
- Observe all safety rules at all times.
- Have the highest level of workmanship.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work.
- Perform maintenance as required by factory specifications.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- 5-day work days, and closed on weekends
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision and Life insurance
- 401K after 1-year of employment
- Equal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 564929908Posted: 2021-01-21