UP TO $5,000 SIGNING BONUS FOR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!!
Pohanka Chevrolet has immediate openings for ServiceTechnicians. We are a HIGH VOLUME service department. We are searching for Technicians that desire high production and income while taking care of our valued clients.
- UPDATED, STATE OF THE ART SHOP AND EQUIPEMENT!
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED SHOP, COMFORT ALL YEAR!
- HIGH PERFORMING SERVICE CONSULTANTS!
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT ELECTRONIC MPI PROCESS!
- PARTS SPECIALIST LOCATED IN THE SHOP DEDICATED TO YOU!
- PARTS DELIVERED TO YOUR BAY!
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work is needed
- Advise service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed and recommended on the repair order. Upon completion of work return repair order to Service Advisor.
- Road test customer vehicles
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the comfort, convenience systems or audio system settings. Notifies service advisor and/or service manager immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
- Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards
- ASE Certification
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be experienced and comfortable with repairing a wide variety of vehicle types
- Team oriented, flexible, focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- One of the BEST and CHEAPEST Medical, dental, vision benefits & life insurance
- 401 (k) WITH MATCHING CONTRIBUTIONS
IF YOU HAVE THE SKILLS, DESIRE AND PASSION, APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Service Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
Posting ID: 593387575Posted: 2021-01-18