We are currently hiring a Machine Operator for our 3rd shift which runs Sunday – Thursday, 9:30pm – 6:00am. The Machine Operator will be responsible for producing goods according to given specifications.
- Produce goods as specified on the job ticket or other instructions given by the supervisor
- Read and understand job traveler and utilize computer job tracking system
- Confirm size of graphic, quantity needed and material specified on order
- Visually inspect printed material or raw inventory for substandard pieces
- Properly use machines
- Perform production operations to obtain utmost and ongoing efficiency
- Make proper use of test and inspection devices as required by the group leader and/or job packet.
- Prepare daily time accountability and paperwork.
- Enter recommendations to management for improvements in areas such as personal safety, improved product quality, better rates and yields, or any other matters that impact shop costs or employees health.
- Practice safe working habits
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in manufacturing machine operation preferred
- Detail orientation
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With 24 locations and more than 1,200 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
Posting ID: 599825437Posted: 2021-01-27