We are actively looking for a part-time position (Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 2:30pm) whose responsibilities will include order entry, invoicing, and communicating directly with the customer. Communication, multitasking, and teamwork are essential skills for this position.
- Manage PO order entry workload
- Manage Customer Owned Inventory Reports
- Greeting visitors
- Answering the phone
- General office errands and other functions
- Project Management:
- Assist and manage parts of ERP Integration
- Work with customers within project teams
- Some daily purchasing – Including purchasing for key projects
Skills and Experience
- 2 Years of Experience in a print/environmental graphics or customer focused role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of using an ERP for data gathering, sorting, filtering, etc.
- Experience with integrated ERP Systems for input and management of business transactions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year degree preferred
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports preferred
- Advanced Level knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With 23 locations and more than 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store decor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
Posting ID: 593630265Posted: 2021-01-22