About Our Company:
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At BlueStem Wealth Partners, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So, if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at BlueStem Wealth Partners.
Full time, salaried position with bonus potential, responsible for providing
financial advice and client relationship support within the Clients Service Center (CSC) at BlueStem Wealth Partners, A private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC. Responsibilities
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as an Associate Financial Advisor to clients within existing book of business
- Identify clients to proactively engage or re-engage in financial planning & advice relationships
- Conduct regular virtual client check-in meetings to review and update accounts as necessary
- Prepare and execute client meeting preparation and follow up
- Work closely with marketing team to execute digital communication with CSC clients
- Has the ability to engage with clients quickly and create a trusted relationship.
- Is passionate about increasing business results in a compliant and suitable manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Preferred Qualifications Education and Other Designations:
- Work within the guiding principles and core values at BlueStem Wealth Partners, including; transparency, integrity, commitment, competence, love & loyalty.
- Effective and consistent communication with advisors, operations staff and management
- Demonstrated strong level of interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required
- Results oriented individual who thrives on achieving set goals
- Effective and efficient time management, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment both within a team and individually
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and familiarity with Ameriprise online platforms including; Secure Site,
- Total View, MoneyGuidePro & Vestmark, is a plus
- Actively contribute to the process efficiency goals with new ideas
- Compensation commensurate with advisor experience
- Current FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses in addition to Minnesota State Health, Life and Variable Annuity licenses
- 3+ years of financial services industry experience, preferably as financial advisor
- College degree or higher
- Advanced industry designation, such as CFP® or ChFC® is preferred
May be located virtually, at one of our local BlueStem Wealth Partners offices or a combination. Some in-person meetings will be required.
Posting ID: 598098167Posted: 2021-01-10