We are looking for a Accounting Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
We are open to candidates, within the contiguous states, looking for remote working opportunities.
- Month-End close of financial records
- Investor, Lender & Owner reporting
- Review all bank reconciliations for assigned portfolio
- Insure monthly accruals, mortgage and depreciation are recorded as needed
- Work with external auditors on annual financial reporting
- Respond to internal and external requests
- 1-3 years previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience in affordable housing preferred (Sec 8, LIHTC, RD, etc.)
- Experience in Yardi Voyager preferred
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven success working in a remote environment
TM Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-Service Development And Property Management For Conventional And Affordable Housing
TM Associates ensures every opportunity to maximize a community’s value and profitability will be uncovered. Since 1978, we have been earning a reputation for diligence, dedication and service throughout the Mid-Atlantic and beyond, evidenced by countless apartment communities developed and managed to the meet the highest expectations and standards.
Posting ID: 599825881Posted: 2021-01-23