IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
1024 SILAS DEANE HWY
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place, including mandatory face coverings, social distancing, disinfection standards, and others to protect our associates.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers. We are a service and retreading market leader with over 180 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nation-wide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. We offer a safe work environment, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug and dental plans, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
As a Pick-Up and Delivery Driver you will be responsible to pick up and deliver Goodyear Commercial Tire and Service Center products in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- All aspects of pickup and delivery of new and retreaded commercial tires, casings and other types of tire pickup and delivery between Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers locations, customers and Goodyear dealers.
- Maintain customer relationships including building and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Assist with loading and unloading commercial tires, casings, wheels, mounted wheel assemblies and related products while following all safety rules and procedures.
- Responsible for documentation completion with delivery.
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Keep all documents and maintenance records up to date on equipment assigned, e.g.,DOT Log.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Minimum 6 months of relevant driving experience
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
Posting ID: 564579610Posted: 2020-12-05