At Regency Furniture the Warehouse Associate is an integral part of our operations and is a key player in fulfilling our customer’s visions for their homes. The Warehouse Associate loads and unloads merchandise, while providing quality control by inspecting merchandise for any damage or missing items and will communicate back to their supervisor. Additionally, in order to support a safe working environment, Warehouse Associates ensure the warehouse, building, and property are maintained in accordance with company standards, reporting any deficiencies to their supervisor in a timely manner. At Regency Furniture we consider our team members our most valuable asset and provide them with the tools and benefits necessary to succeed! There’s never been a better time to join our team!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
• Work a retail schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays
• Enjoy building or repairing furniture
• Work in a team-oriented, self-motivated, successful environment
• Possess strong communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills
• Commit to safety policies and procedures
• Load and unload merchandise
As a Warehouse Associate, you must:
• Have a High School diploma or GED
• Safely lift furniture, while elevated on warehouse equipment at heights 10-40 feet above ground
• Possess the ability to learn to use a lift, forklift, and pallet jack
• Possess the ability to lift up to 75 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations
Benefits of working with us!