The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled from the warehouse inventory while meeting all productivity and accuracy standards
Compensation, Hours, & Benefits
- $15.50 per hour, Full-time
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM – 3:30 PM or 7:30 AM--4 PM (Plus mandatory overtime as needed)
- The company offers Vacation time, a personal day, and sick time after waiting period ranging between 60 – 90 days. Other benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D and Short-Term Disability, 401K, and Health Savings Account (HSA). The company also gives you the ability to grow and move up into different positions.
- Pull customer orders
- Operate and inspect assigned equipment everyday
- Maintain minimum lines per hour productivity requirements and works with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain accuracy while pulling orders
- Follow directions of leadership
- Perform cleaning activities as required
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use electronic devices (i.e. PDA)
- Have the physical strength and dexterity to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to read and understand pick tickets written in English
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when required
The job will be performed entirely in the warehouse where conditions can range from warm to cool. The job will be performed around warehouse machines and equipment with a moderate level of noise.
Long Motor Corporation (“LMC”) is proud to have celebrated over 30 years as a leader in the automotive parts industry. We are locally based in Lenexa, KS, but our customer base is global in scope. While we are passionate about vehicles, prior technical knowledge is not a requirement to work here. We will teach you everything you need to know!
Posting ID: 598521369Posted: 2021-01-23