About: We are a locally-owned wine shipping company with two locations in the Napa Valley. As we gear up for the busy season we are currently looking for employees to help at our warehouses. This is a seasonal job, but the right candidate can grow with our business.
Will assist at the warehouse in fulfilling orders for our accounts. This will include, but not limited to packaging wine, building packaging boxes, assist palletizing incoming orders and accurately filling out paperwork to complete orders.
· Perform daily tasks in accordance with safety policies.
· Accurately pick, check, and pack all incoming orders to be shipped
· Move outgoing orders to their correct location to be shipped out
· Read shipping forms, invoices, bill-of-ladings, and packing slips to ensure the correct amount of products have been picked-up and/or received
· Assist in accepting packaging materials and building boxes for daily shipments
· Palletize and/or stack incoming and outgoing wine boxes
· Assist carrier drivers in loading trucks with outgoing shipments
· Help customers load and unload wine for packing
· At least 18 years of age
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Ability to multitask with accuracy and efficiency
· The desire to learn about the shipping industry and motivation to complete daily tasks in a timely manner
· Able to life 50 lbs (one case of wine)
· Must be able to listen and follow written and oral instructions
· Able to read and write in English
· Must be able to perform basic math and communication skills
· Pay attention to close detail and keep your work area clean
· Shipping experience preferred, but not required
This job will require a lot of lifting, bending, walking, and may require for you to stand for long periods of time. This job will mostly be performed inside a temperature controlled warehouse.
Start Date: ASAP. Please send your resume to email@example.com