As a warehouse person, you'll will receive and organize products, load and unload trucks, make deliveries and perform minor building custodial and/or maintenance tasks. We are looking for a competent team player for our organization.
- Unload delivery trucks, check in and stage equipment at warehouse.
- Pull materials, load and make deliveries to clients and job sites.
- Consolidate merchandise into staging areas for each project.
- Make will call pickups at various suppliers.
- Order and stock inventory in warehouse.
- Pickup and deliver forklifts and manlifts to job sites with truck and trailer.
- Check for damaged on products received and document as necessary.
- Maintains warehouse, office and yard in a clean, orderly manner (Sweep, empty trash, replace light bulbs, etc.).
- Performs all tasks in compliance with safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening and Background Check)
- Must have clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Computer literate - email, web browser, ect.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
Job is full time, four days a week, 10 hours per day, 6am-4pm. Overtime available.
Pay - $15.00 per hour to start.
Company offers medical insurance after 60 days with employee premium copayment.
Non-matching 401K plan if offered.
(3 month probation period of new hires)
- Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
- Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
- Driving delivery trucks and towing trailers. Including operating lift gates, strapping down loads, checking vehicle maintenance for safety.
- Experience working in a team environment (e.g., cooperating with co-workers, joint problem solving, communications, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Posting ID: 599110749Posted: 2021-01-23