The Warehouse Lead has general responsibility for coordinating and overseeing warehouse activities on a daily basis to ensure the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center.
• Supervise and coordinate unloading and sorting of inbound shipments
• Ensure employees are placed in positions that will allow for maximum productivity
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage and errors
• Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment
• Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly
• Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion
Your Skills and Experiences
• 3 years of experience in a warehouse logistics environment and 1 year in a lead/supervisory role
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Basic computer and math skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with both warehouse staff and management team
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday Typical start time 6:00 am, Typical end time 2:30 pm however must be flexible to start earlier and stay later with no notice, based on business volume.
If you choose Staffmark -here is some of what we can offer
Staffmark is proud to be military friendly and veteran ready.If interested in applying - please apply direct at www.staffmark.com and search Job ID 1033800
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.