- Check in Route drivers upon returning from Deliveries
- Separate, palletize, locate, and prepare; pallets, trays, crates, returns, etc., for return to designated areas
- Accurately processing and reconciliation of various logs, A/R – Cash/Receipts, POD’s – Load List, DVIR, Log Book
- Orderly staging and distribution to the warehouse of pallets, trays, crates, pallets etc…
- Ensure Dry Room Return Accuracy
- Coordinating with supervision, vehicle repairs and maintenance required as informed on DVIR
- Excellent Communication with drivers, department managers and others regarding delivery challenges. Timely processing of load condition reports to warehouse production manager(s).
- Other duties as requested by the dry room manager
- Performs other duties as required
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Posting ID: 568624319Posted: 2020-08-17