Sample collection staff will collect samples from individuals for SARS-CoV-2 testing. Sample collected would include nasal swabs and/or saliva collection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure individuals submitting a sample have a consent form and testing order on file.
• Instruct individuals and witness collection of anterior nasal swabs or saliva collection.
• Verify identity of individuals submitting samples in accordance with Janelia policies.
• Ensure samples are appropriately labeled so that the test result with correspond with the correct individual.
• Maintain sample collection environment by keeping it orderly and clean.
• Follow all applicable standard operating procedures and policies.
• Maintain confidentiality of individuals providing samples.
• Manage inventory of materials and supplies for sample collection.
• Other duties as assigned related to the collection of samples.
Cma, Phlebotomy, Cpr, medical assisting, Medical Assistant
Certified Medical Assistant
• Completion of a certificate in medical assisting or associates degree in medical assisting (preferred not required)
• Experience in collecting anterior nasal swabs and/or saliva samples
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.