Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have multiple openings for Warehouse Workers
for one of our top clients in Perrysburg, OH!
This is a great opportunity to elevate your career with an industry-consumer pharmaceutical organization!
- Title: Warehouse Worker (Pick & Pack)
- Pay Rate: $13.00/hr
- Schedule: 4x10hr Shift Schedule! 3 days off per week!
- â??1st Shift 6:30am-4:30pm
- 3rd Shift: 7:30pm-5:30am
- *Must be able to work flexible hours
- Location: Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Start/Duration: ASAP - Long-Term, Temp-to-Hire!
Please Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration towards this position, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to Katie at KATL910@kellyservices.com
- Responsible for performing tasks involved in processing and shipping orders to the customer.
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency RF scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management.
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
- At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
- At least 6 months experience with radio frequency RF scanning.
- At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventor
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.