Work Life Balance – No nights, No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call
The Inova Loudoun Ambulatory Surgery Center provides cost-effective surgical services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment by highly-skilled, compassionate staff serving all of Northern Virginia. Our state-of-the-art Surgery Center is conveniently located on the campus of the Inova Loudoun Hospital.
Our GI Techs are responsible for the cleaning, assembly and disinfection of all scopes and supplies and to help maintain the supplies inventory. Duties include:
- Cleaning and decontaminating patient use items by taking apart scopes, rinsing, and soaking scopes and suing washing/disinfection equipment.
- Keeping required records such as biological testing records and unit checks.
- Performing required environmental and/or equipment maintenance procedures.
- Assisting with room turnovers by setting up for specific endoscopic procedures.
- Receiving faulty equipment and marks it appropriately prior to sending them out for repair.
- Distributing supplies and stocks storage areas.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-2 years previous GI experience
- Must be able to adapt to repetitive, short cycle operations.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work.
- Must have some mechanical ability to operate large equipment, to disassemble scopes.
- Must be able to work well with others.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
In addition to competitive base pay, our employees enjoy a quarterly incentive bonus program based on meeting performance goals.
Posting ID: 580225676Posted: 2021-01-19