The Buffalo Group, a Jacobs Company, addresses the convergence of cyber, secure cloud and data analytics in the Intelligence Community coupled with our federal defense and civilian sectors to provide enterprise-level, automated and dynamic cyber defense and insider threat solutions. The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Minimum
Education: Bachelors Degree Minimum
Experience: 12 years The Buffalo Group is leading innovation and new development for our customer. We have 20-30 projects. The projects are written in a variety of languages including java and python. These projects web front ends use HTML5/CSS3, JS/TS/Angular X. Our projects have a small 3-8 person agile teams. You'll be developing for both classified and unclassified environments. We're using a modern tech stack where you can grow your capabilities with. We're also developing scripted deployment solutions to AWS using Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI), Terraform for infrastructure as code, and Ansible for configuration management. We primarily use RESTful web services in a microservices environment. These projects range from form data and workflow management, data-centric web services, and modern UI/UX principles. Responsibilities & Duties * Hands on keyboard development in a full stack environment.
* Front-end HTML5/CSS3, JS/TS/Angular.
* Back-end Java/Spring.
* Database: PostgreSQL/MongoDB/GraphQL
* Limited support of legacy systems, and migration of legacy systems data
* Develop new applications, extend existing web services, refresh UI/UX front-ends
* Support a variety of product domains with large data sets, workflow management, and some business services
* Support a global audience for the DoD/IC community
Posting ID: 602939040Posted: 2021-02-26