MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.Job Description
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for developing and managing our global webinar program that includes product launches, thought leadership, analyst, customer, support, and product enhancement webinar programs. A person in this role will source speakers and topics, promote and produce, post-produce and track KPIs to drive global awareness and lead generation for MicroStrategy.
This role is ideal for someone who is technologically adept, has outstanding project management and communication skills, comfortable with logistics, and is highly collaborative. You will be using a tech stack that includes SalesForce, Marketo, Zoom, SharePoint, MicroStrategy, and other reporting tools. We are looking for someone who can collaborate with internal and external cross-functional stakeholders and assemble a marketing plans to align activities and drive lead generation effectiveness. If you’re sharp, motivated, detail oriented, and ready to dig in, we have a place where you can grow while learning from a strong team.
- Lead our demand generation webcast program, working cross-functionally with solution experts, analysts, campaign managers, partners, and sales to create and execute our cadence of weekly webcasts.
- Create quarterly strategic plans for the webcast schedule to create a mix topics and themes showcasing MicroStrategy thought leadership, partners, customers, solutions, and services, to ensure we’re focused on optimizing demand generation.
- Work with all parts of the marketing organization daily to plan and execute on promotion of these webcasts via social, email, paid, and organic marketing methods.
- Optimize the webcast program by evaluating speakers, tools, and processes to ensure we’re highly efficient in our webcast programs and optimized to increase attendance metrics.
- Lead ad-hoc segmentation / analysis projects with the aim of increasing the MicroStrategy brand visibility and driving the direction and strategy of the business
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Strong webinar or event management and execution experience
- Superior ability to communicate with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Experience or working knowledge of Enterprise Software Industry and B2B Go to Market processes and tactics
- Experience in working within and collaborating with a customer focused sales environment with an understanding of sales channels and market segments
- Ability to partner with cross-functional stakeholders, speakers, analysts and solution experts to achieve objectives and hit timelines and maximize impact of projects, webcasts, or campaigns
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, Marketo, Salesforce, CMS and webinar platforms
- Energetic, strong work ethic and a dynamic individual
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast-paced environment with an innate sense of urgency
- Excellent written communication, organization, time-management, process and project management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.
Posting ID: 598364488Posted: 2021-01-23