Location: Chantilly, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within this customer's Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks that demand a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Author and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence.
- Draft documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports.
- Build briefing packages and present information.
- Analyze metrics and provide a summary to senior management.
- Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates.
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries.
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics.
- Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster.
- Coordinate scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
- Attend meetings, events, and forums.
- Assist in maintaining inventories, records, and receipts.
- Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities.
- Support TIER actions, assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches, follow up on actions, coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review, provide status reports, and participate at NRO-wide TIER meetings.
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent or above with a minimum of 7 years of relevant administrative support experience
- Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Extensive knowledge of NRO/IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy, and operating principles.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: A comprehensive benefits package is offered that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). The range of benefits includes, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Posting ID: 594978947Posted: 2021-01-25