Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our weekend team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with and/or hands-on grooming and bathing
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a Weekend CAREGiver:
- Available to work a Saturday or Sunday, every other week minimum
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete and pass a criminal background check and drug screen
We have a variety of shifts available with wages ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 hour with paid training.
Full-time benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Individual Retirement Account
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/638.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601576275Posted: 2021-01-23